June 9, 2011

Red, White, and Blue

Ann Taylor Loft Blouse-Goodwill [$3.75]
Red Leather Belt-Nu Fashion Beauty Supply [$2.99]
NY&CO Knit Boot-Cut Pants

Independence Day is next month, but I've been wearing a lot of red, white, and blue or just blue and white lately. The Ann Taylor Blouse above and the Merona (Target) Tank are some of the fabulous finds from my best Goodwill Shopping Trip video. I had been searching and searching for a skinny red belt and finally found this one in the beauty supply store (or just "hair store" if you're country).

Now to these Banana Republic Pants, white pants have been on my thrift wish list for quite some time. Last week, one of my girls called me to meet her at my favorite Triad Goodwill location to help her decide on a few things she had picked out. We joke because my number 1 goal for her this year is to stop wearing juniors clothes all the time! After leaving the dressing room and with 15 minutes before the store closed, I headed to the pants and right there in front of me where these pants! I didn't even try them on before I purchased them. They are a perfect fit and are fully lined.

Now isn't that what IMPR(4L)ess is all about, finding quality name brand staple items at thrift and consignment price.


Merona (Target) Tank-Goodwill [$3.75]
George (Walmart) Cardigan [$12]
Banana Republic Trousers-Goodwill [$3.75]

I've worn this cardigan a few times this spring, each time has been different. What's your favorite look?

No comments:

Post a Comment