April 4, 2011

Then and Now

 I am all about purchasing quality staple items and adding trends year after after for a complete wardrobe. I purchased these knit navy bootcut pants from NY&Co years ago. Last year I added this cardigan and wore it with a white button up shirt, a white tank, a white bow-tie shirt, and a white ruffle front blouse (pictured below). I know, I kept it pretty basic. This year, I wanted to switch it up with color and added this pink blouse and I must say that I like how the colors compliment each other.

THEN: SPRING 2010


George (Walmart) Print Cardigan [$12]
Ann Taylor Loft Blouse - Goodwill [$3.75]
NY&Co Navy Bootcut Knit Pants
Brown Belt - Forever21
Nine West Earrings (Belk)
Monogrammed Silver Necklace - The Silver Gallery

NOW: SPRING 2011
George (Walmart) Print Cardigan [$12]
Ann Taylor Loft Blouse - Goodwill [$3.75]
NY&Co Navy Bootcut Knit Pants
Robert Louis Trench - Burlington Coat Factory [$19.99]

So it's no secret that I really love my new trench. I've been like a new kid, wearing it almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment