January 5, 2012

Happy New Year


Belted Sweater - Steinmart $12
Madison Turtleneck - Goodwill $3.75
Rampage Boots - Belk $19.99
NY&CO Skinny Jeans

I know I'm a few days late, but as you can see from my last couple of posts, my laptop was acting crazy resulting in some crappy photos. My first day back at work was yesterday and I just got my laptop back today, yayyy! After reaching the spending limit in my Retail Rehab $50 a month spending challenge for December, I didn't do much shopping during the holiday break. I did a little window shopping and shopped for Camden to curb temptation, but I'm gonna be honest, this is going to be one long year. 

It seems like every year for the past 5 years I have received a scarf/glove or scarf/hat set that I've exchanged for something that I really liked or needed (sssh, don't tell anybody). This year was no different. I headed to SteinMart and found this cute belted sweater on clearance (and I still have a store credit left). I finally had the chance to wear my one and only Black Friday purchase, boots, and they are oh so comfy.


No comments:

Post a Comment