January 6, 2012

Totally Thrifted



Hooded Sweater
Madison Turtleneck
Mossimo Skinny Jeans
$3.75 each

I have officially started Retail Rehab $50 a month challenge with my first purchases of the new year!! My first stop was Triad Goodwill and it was one of those rare occasions where I put together an entire outfit in the same shopping trip.

If you haven't stopped by your local Goodwill, Salvation Army, or other thrift store that accepts donations make sure that you find some time to do so in the next few weeks. Stores are usually overflowing this time of year with end of the year donations.

The weather has been so up and down in NC lately that I ended up switching out the turtleneck for a brown short-sleeved short, but looks were great for the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very weary of even going into those stores as I never find anything. But maybe I'm going at the wrong time. I actually have some stuff I need to take to goodwill sitting in my car now...you've encouraged me to take a look around when I go. Thanks! :)

    justmeaghan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! My favorite kind of shopping...for less!! Great job on putting together an entire outfit!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete