June 10, 2011

Spartan Bold, Blue & Gold Challenge




a.n.a (JC Penny) Ruffle Blouse-Goodwill [$3.75]
GAP Jeans, Soda Gladiator Sandals-Ross [$9.99]
Earrings-Charlotte Russe [2 for $8]

UNCG's Spartan Orientation, Advising ,and Registration (SOAR) began yesterday and will continue through August welcoming new students and their families to UNCG. For some reason, I am really excited about SOAR this year. Maybe it's because I'm working in a new office, Undergraduate Student Excellence or maybe it's the new fashion challenge I've decided to embark on. My office is involved in various activities throughout SOAR, so I plan to wear blue and gold (well, yellow) in a stylish, fashionable, trendy way (because ya'll know I only do t-shirts on game day). My Spring Color Blocking outfits will definitely be in rotation and I also hope to capture some fashionable blue and gold Spartans across campus.

1 comment:

  1. Cant join your challenge b/c while in school i'm in chef uniform but I definately love the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete