June 13, 2011

What's missing . . .Accessories!?!


NY&CO Jersey Wrap Shirt-Goodwill [$3.75]
Self Expressions Light Control Tank-Target [$16.99)
The Limited Pants, Bandolino Flat Sandals, Vintage Earrings

I love this outfit, but looking back at the pictures I feel like it's missing something, a scarf, a necklace, some bangles, just something extra. I don't even remember why I left the house looking so plain. Maybe it was because I was so excited about wearing the vintage earrings I purchased last week and thought they were just enough by themselves. Or maybe it was the NY&CO shirt, I gave away the exact same shirt a few years ago because it was too small (before I discovered shapewear), so when I saw this one during an impromptu lunch visit to Goodwill on High Point Road, of course I purchased it along with a few other great shirts to add to my wardrobe.


Ann Taylor Loft Blouse-Goodwill [$3.75]
Gap Polo Shirt-Goodwill [$3.75]

No comments:

Post a Comment