May 23, 2011

More Miss Tina by Tina Knowles

Who is that crazy lady taking pictures in Walmart?!?


Oh it's just me. More Miss Tina by Tina Knowles (yep, Beyonce's mama) has arrived at Walmart on Cone Blvd and Walmart on S. Elm-Eugene in Greensboro. Everything is under $20 and sizes range from XS(2/4) to 2XL (18/20). There are quite a few items that are on my summer wardrobe wishlist, but I will definitely be getting this maxi dress and maybe another dress that I just saw this weekend. I first featured Miss Tina for Walmart back in January with my homecoming dress and again in March with a few items I purchased for the spring. What I love about Miss Tina is of course the cost and the quality of the items. Don't fret if you don't live in NC, you can search online for a Walmart in your area that sells Miss Tina and limited items are also available online at walmart.com.

What do you think about Miss Tina by Tina Knowles? 

No comments:

Post a Comment