January 27, 2011

Miss Tina for Walmart

Miss Tina LBD - Walmart [$18]
Jeweled Necklace and Earring Set - Charming Charlies [$15]
NY&CO Jeweled Pin (purchased with a t-shirt)
Jeweled Hair Accessory - H&M

I've been stalking my local Walmart every since my February issue of Essence magazine arrived a few weeks ago with a preview of Miss Tina's spring fashions. Tina Knowles relaunched her clothing line in Walmart last fall and while I thought some of the fashions were a bit outdated (sequins and rhinestones, just not my thing) for the most part the line offers quality clothes for a great price. I purchased a Miss Tina LBD (Little Black Dress) that fit like a glove for only $18. It was snug in all the right places and had just enough ruching to hide my problem areas. I wore it for NC A&T State University's Homecoming, "The Greatest Homecoming on Earth" and a few weeks later I remixed it for East Carolina University's Homecoming. Here are some of the items I'm on the lookout for the spring all for just $18:



Picture 1:
Jacket and Khaki Jeans

Picture 2:
Black Jumpsuit
Printed Knit Dress

Picture 3:
Black and White Knit Dress

http://www.essence.com/fashion_beauty/hot_topics_1/miss_tina_toccara_tina_knowles_walmart_line.php

No comments:

Post a Comment