March 10, 2011

Miss Tina for Walmart . . .

has finally arrived in my local Walmart in Greensboro, NC!! This weekend I was supposed to be just in and out of Walmart picking up something for dinner. I was so excited to find some of the items that were featured in the February issue of Essence Magazine and in my original post about Miss Tina for Walmart.


Everything in the Spring 2011 line is just $18 and under! All of Miss Tina's Spring 2011 line can be found on Miss Tina by Tina Knowles. Unfortunately, Miss Tina is only in limited Walmart's and not every item featured on the website is available in the two stores in my area that carry the line. I loved the Printed Drape Dress Toccarra is wearing above until I tried it on, it's cute but not for me with all these hips. Fortunately, the same print was in an Elastic Waist Tunic. Here are my Miss Tina finds that I've purchased so far (didn't want to spend all of my March shopping budget this early in the month):


Miss Tina Elastic Waist Print Tunic - Walmart [$12]
Old Navy (Diva Fit) Jeans - Plato's Closet [$9.99]
Faded Glory Black Leggings - Walmart [$5.50]
NY&CO Faux Leather Jacket [$9.99]
Express Red Beads - Plato's Closet [$2]
Express Pendent Necklace - Rugged Warehouse [$1.99]
H&M Wide Red Belt [$5.99]

Miss Tina Red Woven Snap Front Shirt - Walmart [$15]
Faded Glory Jeggings - Walmart [$12]
The Limited (Drew Fit) Bootleg Pants - Carolina Thrift [$1.99]
Nine West Sandal - Nine West Outlet [$15]
Brown Belt and Bangles - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment