April 16, 2013

#TeamNatural

May 2011 - Big Chop #2/ February  2013 - TWA
 
When I first made the decision to big chop in summer 2006, I don't even think "big chop" was in my vocabulary. All I knew is that I was tired of getting relaxers and I wanted to see what my natural hair was really like. After wearing my hair short for a few years and finally growing it out, I found myself in the natural hair "now what" phase.
 
When I decided to Big Chop #2, I did it for several reasons but one of them was that I just didn't know what to do with my hair and other than YouTube and a few blogs, I just didn't know enough real women with natural hair. There also weren't any opportunites to meet in natural hair women were I live in Greensboro, NC. I would always see events in Raleigh, Charlotte, or Atlanta, GA but was never able to attend.
 
Now, it seems like I'm attempting to grow my hair out again at the perfect time because there are several BIG events right here in Greensboro, NC. 
 
 
 
 
I'm an Exclusive Exhibitor and Blogger and will be hosting a Fashion Swap and Shop
 
 
 
 
 
I'm attending this event as part of my May Birthday Celebration (May Baby's Rock!!)
 
 
 
 
 
I'm a part of the Social Media Street Team and will be giving away 2 tickets to this event featuring Curly Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment