April 14, 2011

Coral with a Spring Scarf

I can't believe it, look at who's featured in Fab Finds Under $50: April Outfit Inspiration Calendar! Kimberly is one of my favorite fashion bloggers and on those days when I really have no idea what I'm going to wear, I go to her inspiration calendars for some help. I posted this outfit in 1 Scarf, 3 Looks last month but finally had the opportunity to wear it today. It's still a little chilly in the morning here in NC, but by the time I'm headed home in the afternoon I will be taking this cardigan off. 
 
 
Apostrophe (Sears) Coral Knit Dress - Goodwill [$5]
Spring Cardigan - Rainbow [$6.99 or 2 for $10]
Apostrophe Black Cardigan - [$3.83]
Apostrophe Black Stretch Belt - $24 [$1.49]
 
 I've also included and update of my ALL Hair is Good Hair braided two strand twist updo as it has evolved over the past few weeks. It didn't last three weeks (I've been working out 3-4 times a week and it's time to wash and deep condition). I'm not totally impressed with how it's looking today, but everyone has a bad hair day every once in a while. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment