March 7, 2011

1 Scarf, 3 Looks

I absolutely love scarves!! They add color and personality to any outfit and take casual looks to another level. I have scarves in all shapes, sizes, colors, and prints, but my favorites have at least two or three colors and can be worn with multiple outfits. I found this spring multi-colored scarf (and a few others) at Rainbow for only $6.99 or 2 for $10.


3/7 Spring Colors


Picture 1: Apostrophe Coral Knit Dress - Goodwill [$5]
Apostrophe Sandals - Sears [$9.99]
Apostrophe Cardigan - [$3.83]
Apostrophe Black Stretch Belt - Sears $24 [$1.49]

Picture2: NY&CO Lavendar Knit Dress - NY&CO (a few years ago)
Apostrophe Cardigan - [$3.83]
Apostrophe Black Stretch Belt - Sears $24 [$1.49]
Nine West Platform Pump - Steinmart [$48}

Picture 3: Mossimo Tank - Target
George (Walmart) 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan - Goodwill [$3.75]
GAP Dark Denim Jeans - [Gift]
Life Stride Black Wedge Flat - Belk

1 comment:

  1. I love how you wore the scarves. I am a HUGE fan of scarves myself, but can never figure out how to wear them differently...

    ReplyDelete