October 18, 2011

Another Leopard Post?!?



NY&CO Leopard Shirt, Sag Harbor Red Pants, Nine West Pumps, Vintage Thrifted Earrings

My worst fear came true at work today. I try not to repeat outfits often but after going through two outfits this morning I grabbed a repeat outfit from just a few days ago. Well, it isn't the EXACT same outfit. The same week I found my red skinny jeans from Forever 21 I lucked up and found these red wool trousers at Goodwill. I love the vintage look and feel of this outfit. I'm wearing my prescription glasses in today, but I feel like some vintage over sized glasses would take this outfit to another level. I also just realized that the last three posts have been leopard and red! Ok, putting these outfits in the remix archives for future wear only.

No comments:

Post a Comment