October 19, 2011

NY&CO Peacock Print Scarf



NY&CO Scarf - GAP Sweater - Madison T-Shirt - Banana Republic Pants 
Thrifted Purse and Earrings- Mossimo Pumps

I am not a huge fan of the rain for several reasons, but one is that I have to take pictures inside. The lighting inside my house isn't the greatest, but today I had my first photography class with Dan Smith, the photographer in UNCG's Teaching and Learning Center and I'm super excited about using some of his tips to make my pictures look better and take them from just pictures to photographs. The scarf was a recent addition to my scarf collection, but everything else had been in my closet for a while. I love the color of the GAP sweater I got from Goodwill back in the spring but it's a cashmere blend and sheds on everything it touches. And yes I am dancing in the first picture (I don't remember what song I was dancing to but I start my mornings off listening to gospel/rhythm and praise).

No comments:

Post a Comment