March 28, 2011

Color Blocking: Black and Blue

Only in NC will it snow the end of March. Here's an outfit that I intended to post a few weeks ago when it was still cool, now that it's back to freezing outside I need a reminder of warmer weather.

So I was way nervous about mixing up my normal routine and experimenting with color blocking, but thanks to an inspirational post from fashion du jour that included a color wheel (gotta have a visual) here is my first attempt (that is still kinda safe) with black and navy blue:
George (Walmart) Trench Coat - NY&Co Ruffle Neck Dress - George (Walmart) Cardigan - Old Navy Tights - Maripe (Rack Room) Boots - Express Necklace
Look out for the dress in a few more upcoming posts. I just love remixing outfits!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment