February 23, 2011

UPTOWN CHEAPSKATE - $30 for $15

One of this week's Piedmont Triad Perks is a $30 certificate for $15 at Uptown Cheapskate


Michael Kors Sweater - Uptown Cheapskate $9.99 [$4.20]
Gap Bootleg Dark Denim Jeans [FREE]
Aerosole Brown Flats [purchased a few years ago at Ross]

I was out and about a few weeks ago and found this Michael Kors sweater for only $9.99! Imagine my excitement when I found out that I still had a store credit from a previous consignment and everything was an additional 10% off for the weekend bringing my total to just $4.20. The GAP jeans were a gift from one of students at UNCG, who recently interned at VF Jeans, one of the many perks of working in higher education.

Posted by Picasa

Uptown Cheapskate is one of my favorite consignment stores in Greensboro, NC. Not only do they give you a great return on your gently used items, they carry name brands for young professionals that I love like The Limited, NY&CO, and GAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment