April 23, 2013

Neo Natural: The Convention 4.20.13 Recap

IMPR4Less - Exhibitor & Blogger


 SHOP & SWAP IMPR4Less

FABulous Transformations
More Vendors . . .


Neo Natural: The Convention Fashion Show



The highlight of my night was seeing Trice from UpRite Lions perform!! 

Neo Natural: The Convention 4.20.13
Greensboro, NC


It was so great to be surrounded by so many beautiful, African American, natural hair women last weekend at Neo Natural: The Convention in. I've been natural and living in Greensboro, NC for over 5 years and this event was the first of its kind that I've attended. The workshops and panel were both informative and inspirational. There were so many vendors, that I didn't get a chance to visit them all. Neo Natural is officially a movement, I'm looking forward to the next event!

For more pictures go here and #NeoNaturalz on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment