December 7, 2012

Happy Friday


Mossimo T-Shirt and 100% Wool Blazer- Goodwill 

Happy Friday!! Today I'm feeling like the sexy professor with my turtleneck and blazer, LOL. This morning I had to accompany Camden to the bus stop so I had a few minutes to spare to do my hair and makeup (I've been slipping all week). My tapered twa is finally back to a length that I love!! I'm working on a tutorial to breakdown what I do to get the curly effect because you all know that I do NOT have wash and go hair. 


This time of year I have to use Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion at least twice week to get rid of all the dry dead skin. I can really tell the difference in my skin when I miss a week or two. I've been stepping out of my comfort zone lately and trying new lip color. I am definitely adding today's look, Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lipgloss Berry Tart to my personal Mary Kay collection. 


 Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lipgloss Berry Tart 13.00
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara 14.00

For last minute inexpensive gifts

DECEMBER 2012 EVENTS

Muffins & Makeovers
FREE Mary Kay Pampering Session

Saturday, December 8, 11am
Beauty Boutique
2311 W. Cone Blvd, Greensboro, NC

IMPR4Less Holiday Shop Open House
Holiday outfits starting at $5 and FREE Mary Kay Pampering Session

Saturday, December 8, 2-7 pm
Sunday, December 9, 2-7 pm
144 Queensberry Ct, Greensboro NC

Free Mary Kay Pampering Session
Tuesday, December 11, 6:30 pm
Beauty Boutique
2311 W. Cone Blvd, Greensboro, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment