December 10, 2011

5 for $20: Animal Print Sweater





a.n.a (JCPenny) - Goodwill $3.75
NY&CO Skinny Jeans
JB Dakota Cape

Who said you can't be sexy in a turtleneck? The look and the feel of this shirt caught my eye as I was headed to check out. I didn't even try it on, I knew it was a must have for my wardrobe. But I wasn't quite sure what to wear with it. I feel like I've overdone animal print and red, but said oh well and went for it anyway. The outfit was complete with the camel cape. I'm thinking maybe next time I will pair it with a pencil skirt for a super sexy look.

Looking back, while editing my pictures I would like to thank my mama for some good genes!! I didn't realize I wasn't wearing a stitch of makeup when I was taking pics, but my skin looks flawless. I try to drink at least a few glasses of water daily, but other than that I don't have a routine, it's all natural.

So here's a recap of my 5 for $20 Goodwill Shopping Trip:

Tek Gear Hooded Sweatshirt (not posted)
$3.75
$3.75
$3.75
$3.75
a.n.a (JCPenny) Animal Print Sweater
$3.75

TOTAL (with tax)

$20.02


Remember, I went to Goodwill with the intentions of only looking for a black hoodie to workout in. Oh well, some of the best thrift shopping trips are quite unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment