May 5, 2011

Leopard Print Scarf

NY&CO Leopard Print Scarf $19.95 [$5.11]
NY&CO Sweater, Banana Republic Pants, Kasper for A.S.L Blazer, Nine West Pumps

 I've always been a little apprehensive to experiment with animal prints. I keep thinking back to a few years ago when I purchased a snake print cardigan at New York and Company, wore it once, and almost couldn't give it away. I didn't want to make that mistake again, but it seems like leopard is a trend that comes back around more often. I tried on a leopard print blouse, skirt, and cardigan before I decided to buy this scarf and mix it with some things that I already had in my closet. Stay tuned for another edition of 1 Scarf, 3 Looks, I was orignally going to wear a dress today, but the weather in NC has decided to be a little too chilly for the legs to be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment