March 21, 2011

Manicure and Pedicure

Oh the first day of spring! Not only is the first day of spring a shopping holiday for me, it's time for my first professional pedicure of the year. Now ladies, don't think that I walk around all winter with jacked up feet. Although I rarely polish my toes during the winter, I still keep my feet looking good with at home pedicures for FREE. The ladies at Bella Nails on Spring Garden St. (near UNC Greensboro) always keep my nails and toes looking good.

PEDICURE: Essence Magazine's April 2011 issue features the lovely Jennifer Hudson wearing the go-to color for the spring and summer and one of my favorite colors . . . BLUE (Go Duke Blue Devils!!):
 
Pedicure [$30]
Bella Nails, Spring Garden St, Greensboro, NC
MANICURE: For the past two years, I've been wearing gel nails on and off even though my natural nails are strong and and can get quite long without any protectant. The first brand I tried was Hand and Nail Harmony Gelish in a dark purple color. It lasted at least 3 weeks before it started peeling and chipping. Recently I tried CND Shellac in a neutral color. So far, I think I like the second brand best because it's similiar to what my nails looked like with gel, but with less damage to my nail and a lot cheaper:


Gel Nail Polish [$15]
This price is without a manicure, polish only
Bella Nails, Spring Garden St, Greensboro, NC
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. T.Smith: I think that this is one of the most important features that is easy to manage but often over looked. Nails and hands are usually the first thing I look at. Like I think people should be aware of their hands and nails. Being sure that it's not chipped, bitten, fading polish, or ashy. So the most inexpensive thing to keep up with is our nails and hands but people often over look it.

    ReplyDelete