March 3, 2011

Fab Finds Under $50: March Outfit Inspiration Calendar

"Standing in front of the closet wondering what in the heck to wear? Take a look at the the March Outfit Inspiration Calendar. Hopefully it will help inspire a look"

I stalked this blog for some time while deciding whether or not I wanted to start my own fashion/style blog. I love that Kimberly isn't afraid to take chances with color combinations and mixing prints; she is always fly! Here's my first outfit from the March Outfit Inspiration Calendar:


3/2 - Bow Tie Blouse

Old Navy Bow Tie Blouse - Plato's Closet [$1.50]
Faded Glory Cardigan - Walmart [a few years ago]
The Limited Pants - Carolina Thrift [$1.99]
Nine West Flat - Nine West Outlet [$15]
Merona (Target) Chain Belt $12.99 - Goodwill [$4.99]

1 comment:

  1. I am so behind on checking out new blogs, but was just going through yours.

    I love how you show in some of your posts how you build the outfit with layers and accessories. Also, your scarves are fantastic.

    Thanks so much for the sweet words and you are definitely in my Google Reader so I can keep up on your flyness!

    ReplyDelete