March 30, 2012

Lovely in Yellow





Famous Maker Cotton-Blend Jacket
a.n.a Silk Blend Blouse - Goodwill
NY&Company Cropped Pants
Nine West Sandals

These days I've only been window shopping my favorite retail stores. I haven't purchased anything from NY&CO since January!! This color combo was in heavy rotation last month and I actually tried on a pair of pale yellow jeans, but just couldn't commit to buying them. Penny Pincher Fashionista did an outfit post yesterday in a NY&CO dress that I almost tried on. I've never had any luck with shift dresses, but I put together a quick outfit with the color combo of her dress in mind. I am feeling some type of way that it is unbearably cold in my office and many of skirts and dresses will be hanging in my closet until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment