November 3, 2011

My new, favorite RED BLAZER!!


 

 
Mossimo Sweater Dress (Goodwill) $5  - Mossimo Printed Tights 
Merona Booties $17.50 - Sag Harbor Blazer (Goodwill) $5

I didn't realize until I started writing this post that I'm wearing all Target brands today! I love me some Target especially when I can find Target new stock at Goodwill. I purchased the sweater dress earlier this year and I must say that I have come a long way in just a few months. And that hair, YIKES! No wonder the original picture never made the blog!

I've always been confident in my personal style, but blogging has made me step my game up and often step outside of my box. I probably never, never would have purchased a bright red blazer (look at long it took me jump on the red jeans bandwagon), but I've been searching for the perfect one for a few months now. Every time I thought I found the right one it was too big, too small, or just not the shade of red that I was looking for.

I finally found the perfect red blazer on a Goodwill shopping trip during lunch at the newest Triad Goodwill location,106 Muirs Chapel Road. I love a quick middle of the day shopping trip, but it always seems like my time is so short. My new, favorite red blazer was in heavy rotation last weekend at East Carolina University's Homecoming (I didn't take not one outfit picture! What was I thinking) and so far has received a ton of compliments. I picked up the Merona Booties on the way to ECU with an impromptu stop in Target to grab some Mike and Ikes for the long drive to Greenville, NC. I was surprised to still see a few Missoni items in the Targets in Burlington, NC and Wilson, NC, guess folks in the country had no idea that Missoni for Target was a big deal.  

1 comment: