October 12, 2011

Lounging in Leopard



Miss Tina Leopard Tunic $14
Faded Glory Leggings
New York and Company Sweater

This morning it was rainy and cold. I didn't want to get out of bed much less put some clothes on and go to work. I was moving a little slow so I had to throw on these leggings and a t-shirt to walk Camden to the bus stop. After getting him off to school safely I came home and went through a few outfits before pulling out this Miss Tina tunic. I purchased it a while back and hadn't found just the quite look until today. I would probably never wear this outfit to work again, but UNCG is on Fall Break making this the perfect lounge outfit.

VIEWER PARTICIPATION PLEASE: Now that I'm officially back to blogging on regular, I'm gonna need some viewer participation. Please and Thank You!
1. Follow the Blog
2. Follow me on Twitter @impr4less
3. Post Comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment