June 27, 2011

Undergraduate Influence



Juniors Blouse-Thrift Fairy [FREE]
Faded Glory (Walmart) Jeggings [$12]
Earrings-Charlotte Russe [2 for $8]
Madison Studio Purse-Goodwill [$4]
Via Neroli Wedges-Belk [$29.99]
Belt-Charlotte Russe

Every once in a while walking across campus, I will see an undergraduate outfit that I think can be recreated for the grown and sexy. I really like the recent off the shoulder, blousy trend but rarely do I have the opportunity to get all dressed up. Last week I finally had a day off (even though I ended up in the office for about an hour-it's annual report time) and put this outfit together with some older items and recent purchases. I spent most of my day off thrifting with my sister and Camden. I came across a great sale at Plato's Closet, clearance was an additional 60%! My sister got a pair of NY&CO and Old Navy Jeans for only $15! I returned later that evening with some girls from work and got two rompers for only less than $10! My girl Brianna got the best deal of all with a romper and at least 6 summer dresses for her beach vacation for only $50, now you can't beat that!

Follow me on Twitter @impr4less


No comments:

Post a Comment