February 17, 2011

Dress for Success

NY&CO Leatherette Ruffle  Jacket [$9.99]
Worthington (JCPenny) Gray Sweater Dress 
NY&CO Necklace
Old Navy Tights [$4.99]
Mossimo (Target) Red Flats


With spring fast approaching, I had to get a few more wears out of my fall/winter dresses before it starts warming up. For both outfits, most of the items were already in my closet (purchased on clearance of course) with the  exception of the tights and belt purchased last weekend. I purchased two pair of tights at Old Navy and I wish I would have gotten all the styles and colors in my size because when I went back on Tuesday they were already sold out. I'm headed back to Belk's this weekend to get a few more colors for next year.

NY&CO Ponte Knit Dress
Apostrophe Brown Stretch Belt [$2.39]
Hanes Brown Patterned Tights - Belk [$3.22]
Old Navy Printed Flats


No comments:

Post a Comment