June 29, 2012

Trend of the Month: Bright Blazer






New York and Company Shirt, Capris, and Jewelry

Tavia at Nine to Fly has officially inspired me to get out of my blogger funk and get out there and join some fashion blogger challenges! I am definately on the colored blazer bandwagon, but most of my blazers are 100% wool and totally inappropriate for this 101 degree weather in NC. I thrifted this bright yellow blazer a while ago from Value Village during one of their 50% Wednesday sales at the end of the month. It's casual Friday and I started out rocking a body shaper and fedora, both were gone by 12 noon when I headed out for lunch. It's HOT out there! Stay Cool!


3 comments:

  1. This is a great outfit. Love the pairing of the blazer and fedora...wish we could get some warm weather!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right girl...get outta that blogger funk!!! And what a fabulous way to bust out! I am loving this look ant the fedora caps it off nicely. I use these challenges to keep me out of my funk too...lol.

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete