May 6, 2011

Casual Friday


Merona (Target) Flats $22.99 [$16.08]
George (Walmart) Sweater
NY&CO Scarf and Capris

 

Merona (Target) Tunic - Goodwill [$3.75]
Faded Glory (Walmart) Jeggings and Gladiator Sandals

Happy Friday! Today you get 2for1, what I'm wearing today and an outfit that I wore a few weeks ago. Target is definately my go to place for trends each season, because they are inexpensive without the lack of quality like some stores. I had been checking out these shoes for at least a month before they finally went on clearance. My only regret is that I didn't get them in a fun color, leave it to me to keep it simple and basic. The same thing with this tunic, they had a few other colors in Goodwill, but I went with white. I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone more with bright colors and colorblocking, but at the end of the day you can count on me to stick to what I know! I'll save the fun colors for my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment